Klongtoey Jobs Business Development Specialist Position at Navigate Journeys
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Klongtoey and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Business Development Specialist in our business office, Navigate Journeys.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿30,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Business Development Specialist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
As a Thailand DMC specialist and acquisition specialist you will support the Business team, Focusing on Thailand Journeys on new and existing oversea partner for inbound tour and market expansion. This role requires an individual with a strong background in highly motivated with travel and hospitality industry knowledge, accompanied by the ability to build relationships across the spectrum of business.
– Identifying and driving new sales opportunities across the oversea tour agents market as DMC
– Ability to get preferential partnership agreements in place with our key oversea agents and suppliers.
– Be able to travel to attend trade show or roadshow event to connect more oversea tour agents to Thailand Journeys tour product
– Be able to communicate and strengthen relationship with existing oversea tour agents
– Coordination and collaboration with Thailand Journeys offices to maximize existing and new sales opportunities.
– Perform regular benchmarks and data-driven analysis to ensure that our products continue to serve the needs of our customers
– Participate at out of office meetings , online meeting with customers to handle events, special requests and other tasks as outlined by company executives, when required.
– 3+ years of experience in business development / Market Executive / Sales Executive preferable
English communication is a must
– Strong analytical skills, target oriented and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals
– Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
– High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed
– Comfortable working in cross-functional setups and collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally
– Self-starter is a must, this position required to make cold calls and client visits
– A “Can Do” attitude and thinking.
- Monthly Incentive
- Work from home 3 days per week
- Opportunity to travel aboard
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are your travel solutions in Thailand.
We mainly focus on impactful travel experiences with value of money. Our team has experience in organizing inbound tour for more than 15 years. We operate private tours , group tours and Incentive tours all over Thailand. Traveler
experiences are over top priority with strong mindset of responsible travel to ensure all stakeholders benefit from your travel footprint.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours