Pathumwan Jobs Business Development Executive | Online Markets Position at Asian Trails Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pathumwan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Asian Trails Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Business Development Executive | Online Markets and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Asian Trails Ltd.|
|Position||Business Development Executive | Online Markets|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Purpose of the role
This challenging role in one of the fastest-emerging markets in the travel industry is to identify, increase and maintain Asian Trails’ foothold in the online travel industry. The ideal candidate is able to recognize new opportunities in the sales of online services across the various platforms with a commercially driven mind set. Aside from being able to adjust and adapt swiftly to the constant changes in the online sales world, the position requires to liaise with all other Asian Trails offices for new opportunities and align this with competitors in the market. Based in Bangkok, you will be joining a small yet dynamic team.
- Identifying and driving new sales opportunities across the OTA (Online Travel Agencies) market.
- Preferably having a broad understanding of the OTA business models, both technically and analytically.
- Ability to get preferential partnership agreements in place with our key OTAs and suppliers.
- Spearheading initiatives and spotting new trends relevant for Asian Trails’ markets.
- Maintaining excellent business relationships / key account management strategies with online partners across the globe.
- Coordination and collaboration with all Asian Trails offices to maximize existing and new sales opportunities.
- Able to conduct in-house training and preparing reports on a regular basis.
- Perform regular benchmarks and data-driven analysis to ensure that our products continue to serve the needs of the OTA customers.
- Participate at out of office meetings with customers to handle events, special requests and other tasks as outlined by company executives, when required.
- Minimum 3 years in the travel industry or 2 years working experience in a bedbank or OTA, preferably in a regional role.
- Excellent command in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and computing skills.
- Trend seeker, a fast-moving executive with a commercial drive and strong business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- A “Can Do” attitude and thinking.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring you for this position and send to “APPLY NOW”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Department
Asian Trails Ltd.
9th Floor, SG Tower,
161/1 Soi Mahadlek Luang 3,
Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-626-200 # 2019, 2218 Fax : 02-651-811
Website : ww.asiantrails.travel
|Address||12th Floor, Asian Trails Thailand, Regent House, 183 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Minimum 3 years in the travel industry
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- 2 years working experience in a bedbank or OTA
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Asian Trails
Founded in 199, the Asian Trails Group has been at the forefront of operating cutting-edge travel proposals to seamless operational standards that is second to none in Asia. Headquartered
in Bangkok, the group continues to provide client-focused destination management services in all of our destinations; Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
For our corporate head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfil the criteria as outlined below for the position of:
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week