Prakanong Jobs Business Development Assistant Manager (contractor) Position at Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Prakanong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited|
|Position||Business Development Assistant Manager (contractor)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Freelance, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Business Development Assistant Manager (Contractor)
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing high-quality content for our users’ lifestyles and making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational for the people of Thailand and surrounding countries. Our platforms consist of News & Portal, Entertainment & Multimedia and services in Sanook.com and JOOX, fulfilling the needs of audiences, content providers, and advertisers with our diverse teams. We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team as we create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia. Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses.
Currently, we are looking for the right fit for the role of Business Development Assistant Manager located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Understand the business needs and provide forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that help drive revenue growth for Tencent Thailand and its partners.
- Oversee relationships and build strong mutually beneficial relationships with the key contacts (CXOs, MDs) at the partners’ organizations. Proactively suggest ideas to collaborate and grow the relationship and business further.
- Organize regular partner meetings/events to review performance or develop new opportunities to grow revenue, user traffic, and content.
- Actively identify new areas of the business. Create a financial projection and present and sell to key management staff.
- Be hands-on and manage internal projects within the company. Align workflow and resources among members to execute complex initiatives seamlessly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, or in the fields of analytics
- 5+ Years in technology, internet, marketing, or consulting businesses.
- Advanced usage of MS Excel and PowerPoint and experience in marketing, sales management, and strategic planning
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills – with a proven track record of closing and implementing large to medium deals in a given period of time.
- Mastery of details and an ability to stay on top of complexity (while not losing sight of the strategic/ financial aims of the business).
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Evidence of excellent relationship-building, communications, and leadership skills.
- Energetic, creative and passion for the opportunity to build a sustainable competitive advantage and drive new businesses.
- Fluency in English is required.
|Address||Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited, 8 T One Building, 10th, 11th and 12th Floor (Unit 3-5 Soi Hemwong, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Find opportunity for business growth and maintain.
- Has some experience in Digital Marketing, good Eng
- Good team worker, result oriented, communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tencent (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a leading provider of internet-based content platforms and technology solutions in Thailand.
The company provides B2C entertainment and multimedia content services, including News Website and Portal Sanook, Music Streaming Platform JOOX , Movies / TV Series Streaming Platform WeTV, and a free-to-play battle royale video
game, PUBG MOBILE.
Tencent Thailand also provides world-class B2B technology services and solutions through Tencent Cloud, a world-leading cloud company committed to creating innovative solutions to resolve real-world issues, enabling digital transformation
for smart industries and supporting Thai businesses in both public and private sectors with data centers in Thailand.
Tencent (Thailand) Co., Ltd was founded in 1998 as Sanook Online and was officially renamed Tencent Thailand in December 2016 with the goal of helping Thailand to transform its digital capabilities and build a vibrant business
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week