Bangkok Jobs Business Analyst Consultant (senior – Manager) Position at Bluebik Group PCL.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bluebik Group PCL.|
|Position||Business Analyst Consultant (senior - Manager)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Strategically and systematically execute projects and deliver successful results in timely manner. If you are well-equipped with technical expertise and management skills, join us to ensure projects running smoothly and efficiently. From planning, monitoring, to appraising the outcome, the IT project manager lead projects to meet objectives and goal within a timeframe.
Work you will do
- Facilitate workshop & meeting with clients (business and IT) to gather and consolidate end to end business requirements, system functionalities, system interface requirement and data migration to achieve project objective and scope.
- Initiate and propose design solutions to deliver the expertise and service excellent.
- Develop deliverables & documentation with high quality and attain customer sign off e.g., UX/UI, User Story, process flow, functional specification, interface diagram, and data migration definition & scenario etc.
- Lead system configuration & set up, unit testing, data migration, unit testing, user testing and training activities.
- Collaborate with development team and other technical team to ensure the completeness and quality of delivered solution.
- Provide support during the deployment and go live/hyper-care activities including knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information System, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferably with consulting background
- Experience in business requirement gathering, functional design, configuration, data migration, testing and application support
- Strong analytical, problem solving and solution identification.
- Excellent communication and negotiation across stakeholder levels
- Proven track record for project implementation delivery
- Possessed ability to drive the project outcomes and team player
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.
|Address||Bluebik Group Public Company Limited, 51 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Business Analyst
- Exp. 3 year in consulting
- Data migration, Testing and Application support
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bluebik Groupis a young & innovative consulting firm led by a team of consultants with vast experience in developing competitive strategy and managing various large-scale implementation
projects for leading institutions in Thailand. With diverse backgrounds, our highly skilled team aims to deliver on our company’s promise: "to develop and implement innovative strategy that best meet the needs of our clients." We recognize that each organization
has its own unique set of challenges. Therefore, our team specializes in providing our clients with customized, state-of-the-art solutions that enable organizations to remain competitive amidst the fast changing marketplace.
Our leadership team is very committed to developing our people. We spend significant amount of our time on training and 1-on-1 coaching to make sure that we can bring out the best in the
team. We also invest in our unique culture, bringing the best of both startup and corporate worlds.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours