Bangkok Jobs Building Service Engineer (mechanical Engineer)/วิศวกรดูแลอาคาร Position at Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangkok and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of building service engineer (mechanical engineer)/วิศวกรดูแลอาคาร and be able to work in part time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
|Building Service Engineer (mechanical Engineer)/วิศวกรดูแลอาคาร
|Type of Work
|Part Time, Permanent
We are currently seeking an Engineer to provide maintenance and repair services in government facilities environment. This position will service the base building systems, including HVAC mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment, and related components. Must have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines.
- Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings
- Perform maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Furniture, Fire, Life Safety, and Control systems for the facility to keep these systems up to applicable standards
- Maintains responsibility for preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
- Monitoring operation and maintaining refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment, boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment, pumps, valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment
- Performs and/or completes all tenant service requests accurately and expediently.
- Formulates and implements the preventative maintenance program for the building.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitors the quality and pricing of maintenance work performed by outside contractors.
- Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve performance to operate efficiently.
- Complies with all policies and procedures established for the building.
- Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends
- Periodically acts as the on-call engineer for the portfolio of office buildings.
- Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
- Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in building engineering maintenance.
- Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance processes.
- Understands aspects of construction planning and execution, preferred.
- Good computer skills in software such as MS Office, E-Mail, etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Good Service mind.
- Good command in English.
|Jones Lang Lasalle Management Co., Ltd., 88 อาคารเดอะ ปาร์ค ชั้น 10 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Building systems, HVAC mechanical, electrical
- 5 years experience in Building Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit
substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus