Muang Jobs Automation Software Engineer (bangpoo) Position at Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Samutprakarn > Muang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Automation Software Engineer (bangpoo)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Click like and follow our career page on facebook
Delta Careers Thailand (facebook.com)
Your main role is to:
Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow
Who are we looking for?
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Communication skill in English and Chinese spoken will be a plus for local.
- Communication skill in English and Thai spoken will be a plus for oversea.
- Must be passed Delta required test of interview.
Top reasons for why join us?
- Opportunity to join a diverse and international company where can help create a greener more intelligence-driven future.
- A number of programs each year to support you in your career journey and our program offering continues to grow annually.
- Balance life as we have 5-day work week policy
- We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Yearly bonus and quarterly incentive to reward your achievements.
- We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company.
For more details about Delta Electronics please visit ww.deltathailand.com
|Address||Plant 5 of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL., 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.), Pattana 1 Rd., Tambon Phraksa, Amphur Province Soi E-7, Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand|
- Based Chachoengsao
- A number of programs to support your career growth
- Yearly bonus, Quarterly incentive, Shuttle Bus&Van
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited has grown from strength to strength since our founding in 1988. The company is a subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc. with the mission statement, “To
provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,”. Today Delta Thailand has become the regional business head office and manufacturing center for our businesses in India and Southeast Asia. The company has been at the forefront
of power management solutions and the manufacturing electronic components, i.e. cooling fan, electromagnetic interference filter (EMI) and solenoid. Our current power management products include power systems for information technology, automotive, telecommunications,
industrial applications, office automation, medical industries, EV chargers, DC-DC converters and adapters. Delta Thailand has also been aggressively growing our solution businesses in EV chargers, industrial automation, data center infrastructure and energy
management in the region.
Delta Thailand has gradually ascended to the Stock Exchange of Thailand benchmark index (SET50) since listing in 1995 with consolidated revenue now exceeding USD 1.3 billion. The company is continuously
growing through sustainable development with innovative business processes, astute M&A activities and relentless pursuit of greener solutions across the company’s products and organization.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week