Rayong Jobs Automation Maintenance Engineer (rayong) Position at Michelin Siam Co.,Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Automation Maintenance Engineer (Rayong) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Michelin Siam Co.,Ltd., for residents of Rayong and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Michelin Siam Co.,Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Automation Maintenance Engineer (Rayong).
|Company||Michelin Siam Co.,Ltd.|
|Position||Automation Maintenance Engineer (rayong)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- To assure quality of maintenance and of it’s physical assets for the production area.
- To improve reliability of machinery and provide technical support of sectors such as method, troubleshooting, maintenance, reliability and durability.
- To define, manage and optimize the maintenance plans and the job plans for internal and external operators.
- To be involve with equipment evolution.
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree in Automation / Control Engineer / Electrical Engineer or related fields
- Experience at least 2 years in the field of Automation / Control / Electrical Maintenance
- Preferable Skills: Automation (PLC – Allen Bradley, SIEMENS, Control system, Panel view), AC/DC Drive, Motor, HMI
- Special Knowledge or Talent: Maintenance concept / Problem solving
- Native speaker of Thai and Good English communication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
|Address||R6GV+6XF Siam Michelin Company Limited - Rayong Factory (RYG), Nong Lalok, Ban Khai District, Rayong 21120, Thailand|
- MULTINATIONAL COMPANY
- 5 WORKING DAYS(Mon-Fri)
- SELF-DRIVEN CAREER CULTURE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today
Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing,
Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers
Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing
plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in
highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์
- กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ 5-10% ตามอายุงาน
- เงินช่วยเหลือทำงานต่างจังหวัด ยกเว้นกรุงเทพและปริมณฑล
- เงินเดือนเดือนที่ 13 (13th Month)
- เงินรางวัลตามเป้าหมายหลัก (Company performance bonus)
- เงินรางวัลตามผลงาน (Individual Variable Pay)
- Incentive (Only Sale)
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week