Ladkrabang Jobs Associate Manager – Chemical Labs Position at Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as associate manager – chemical labs and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Ladkrabang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Associate Manager – Chemical Labs|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Provide an overview of the job by summarizing in one or two sentences, the main purposes of this job and what it contributes to the overall business of the organization.
Managing On-going Business;
- Lead and supervise Analytical Laboratory
- To ensure action plan for chemical risk assessment in JJT manufacturing facilities has been implemented and complied.
- Improve productivity and work efficacy including implementation of cost improvement program and reduce Non-value added activities.
- Strengthen GxP, Quality system, ISO and EH&S in Analytical Laboratory
- Participate in Analytical Community of Practice (ACOP)
Managing New Initiatives
- Review new initiative related to Analytical lab such as Word Wide Standard Procedure (WWSP) and then rolls out and implement.
- Communicate to ACOP
Organization and people development
- Develop Analytical lab team to reach the highest potential.
Listing of the job’s major responsibilities preferably in order of importance. Statements should identify the most predominant and significant duties and convey a measure of frequency and occurrence.
- Manage and inspect/test quality of raw materials and finished goods and release raw materials in timely manner
- Manage and inspect/test the job request and support new product launch (e.g., stability study, lab batches, trial run and validation batch)
- Review and approve analytical reports prepared by QA Analyst/ QC Analyst
- Conduct laboratory investigation whenever RM/ Product testing Non-Conformance (NC) found, identify the possible root cause and provide the corrective/ preventive action
- Ensure implementation and compliance of action plan for Chemical Risk Assessment in JJT plant from Internal audit, EH&S and FDA audit.
- Develop and Roll out J&J requirements for Chemical Lab and strictly follow GMP/GLP/EH&S requirement.
- To be assigned as System Administrator of Empower 3 software
- Other assigned by the Manager.
This section pertains to minimum education, experience, and other special skills and knowledge required by the job to effectively perform the assigned responsibilities. (Bullet points)
- At least BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent from a reputable University preferably with excellent academic background
- At least 5 years’ experience in QA or related fields and extensive on Lab equipment test (HPLC, GC, IR, etc.) in a consumer product, pharmaceutical would be advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge in GMP and/or equivalent Quality Assurance Systems
- Good laboratory instrumentation knowledge/skill
- Good English, computer skill, innovative and decision making at certain level
- Strong leadership skill
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
|Address||Johnson and Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (MDD Building), 106 Nikhom Utsahakam Lat Krabang Alley, Lam Prathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand|
- Extensive on Lab equipment test (HPLC, GC, IR)
- Good knowledge in GMP
- Fluently in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caring for the world, one person at a time.. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business
segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite
you to build your career with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Five-day work week