Klongtoey Jobs Assistant Vice President Of Project Development Position at DTGO Corporation Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company DTGO Corporation Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant vice president of project development and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DTGO Corporation Limited|
|Position||Assistant Vice President Of Project Development|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the company’s success by providing strategic planning, project management, and financial oversight in new build development projects while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in terms of quality.
- Conduct and develop real estate projects development plan in line with medium- and long-term strategic plan, outline projects and related land requirements including produce feasibility studies.
- Develop winning business strategy to stay ahead among the markets.
- Be responsible for manage all projects from zero to success in terms of business-social principle – delivery of the real estate development program and responsibilities will commence in the development lifecycle at the site identification and acquisition stage through due diligence to design development, construction and to the ultimate handover to the operational business unit.
- Conduct investment and business development teams in planning and executing project development and management.
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget, and in accordance with quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external parties such as financial institutions, business partners, legal function, finance function, and relevant project teams.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Real Estate Management, Finance, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Property Development either in residential or commercial development.
- Ability to think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Ability to lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative with proactive manner.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strong people management and professional relationship management with cross-functional parties.
- Passionate and self-motivated to assist with driving deals to a successful conclusion and to deliver quality results.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
To apply for a job vacancy please send your CV with a recent photo and your salary expectations to
Talent Acquisition Team, Corporate Culture Development Function
DTGO Corporation Limited (DTGO)
695 Sukhumvit 50, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 742 9141
If you do not hear back from us, your resume will be kept for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
|Address||DTGO Corporation Limited, 695 Sukhumvit 50 Aly, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Lead real estate project developement
- Ensure project quality & achieve company's target
- Liaise with relevant parties smoothly
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DTGO Corporation Limited (DTGO)was founded in 1993 with a distinctive culture and structure to twin business success with social contribution.
The group is now active in Thailand and abroad in fields including property development, hotel management, import-export, design, construction management, finance, robotics,
and green technology.
DTGO is known for its social and environmental responsibility and its high ethical standards, for which it has been selected as the first Thai honoree among The World’s Most
DTGO firms include Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited (MQDC), Dees Supreme, DigitaLife Corporation Limited (DLC), DT Design, and DT Plans. The group is also
engaged in joint ventures including EEC DT Green Power, Obotrons, and Obodroid.
Under its commitment to social contribution, DTGO dedicates 2% of its topline revenue to initiatives in education, healthcare, and the environment. The group channels its
funding through specialist foundations such as the Buddharaksa Foundation.
Amid its ongoing expansion DTGO welcomes candidates who can work with dynamism, teamwork, goodwill, and open-mindedness, embracing our vision of a community of smart and
good-hearted people who care for society at large.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week