Wattana Jobs Assistant To Operations Director Position at Bespoke Life Science Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Bespoke Life Science Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Wattana and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of assistant to operations director and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Bespoke Life Science Limited|
|Position||Assistant To Operations Director|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Support the Operations Director with all facets of the project from planning, construction, operations (Kana Pure, Kana Wellness Clinic), marketing, and other aspects as required.
- Assist the Operations Director with overseeing the daily management of each Kana Pure, and Kana Wellness Clinic.
- Assist the Operations Director with monthly shareholder reports.
- Assist Operations Director in liaison between Bespoke and Primal marketing agency.
- Work with the Operations Director growth and social strategy.
- Support shop manager and staff Kana Pure in liaison between Bespoke and Kana Pure.
- Assist Operations Director with liaison between Thai government agencies such as Ajarn Fan, DTAm etc.
- Coordinate and foster effective communication across the head office in Bangkok, Nan office, suppliers, contractors, consultants, government officers, and other relevant parties.
- Manages third-party vendors to ensure projects and operational timelines are met.
- Actively participate in project planning and identify the sequence of activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Independently and working with relevant teams in conducting research and identifying the most efficient strategies and business opportunities for the project.
- Support Bespoke investors/shareholders as necessary.
- Able to frequently travel and occasionally be stationed in Nan province.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate, or related disciplines from top-tier university.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Project Administration, Project Coordinator, or Project Manager.
- Computer proficiency in all MS Office programmers
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modeling, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of commitment, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to work in a multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal, social, and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong English and Thai communication and writing skills.
- Exhibits flexibility to adapt work and priorities to changing scenarios
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
|Address||Biogenetech, 18 Soi Udom Suk 37, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Strong English and Thai
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bespoke Life Science Limited (“Bespoke”), a company under Boutique Corporation PCL, and the Department of Thai Traditional
and Alternative Medicine (“DTAM”), under the Ministry of Public Health, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to mark a collaboration for the production of Thai traditional medicine with cannabis grown at the cultivation facility in Nan under its
collaboration with Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna Nan (RMUTL). Additionally, Bespoke, along with RMUTL, Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI), and Phra Ajarn Fan Arjaro Hospital, have also joined the “Collaborative project to develop
a model for using Thai traditional medicinal cannabis formulations in private clinics and hospitals” prepared and proposed by DTAM in order to promote cannabis medicine prescriptions through private Thai traditional clinics. In order to achieve this momentous
value chain throughout cultivation, production, distribution and prescription processes, five parties, RMUTL, DTAM, RMUT, Phra Ajarn Fan Arjaro Hospital, and Bespoke, have joined this project and collaborated together.
Under the MOU and the said project, Bespoke will collaborate with DTAM to produce high-quality Thai Traditional Medicine with cannabis dry flower grown at the cultivation
facility in Nan as an ingredient, planned to be distributed through Bespoke’s high end wellness clinics.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week