Prakket Jobs Assistant To Buildings & Grounds Supervisor Position at International School Bangkok (ISB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant to Buildings & Grounds Supervisor. For those of you who live in Prakket and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, International School Bangkok (ISB), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿35,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||International School Bangkok (ISB)|
|Position||Assistant To Buildings & Grounds Supervisor|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Works is performed under the general supervision of the Buildings & Grounds Supervisor. Cooperates with the other assistant for all school activities and gardening work. Maintains all gardening equipment, outdoor furniture and other grounds equipment. Inventory for gardening tools, equipment, supplies such as plants and fertilizers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- At least 3-5 years working experience in related field including an experience as a supervisory level
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in Thai and English
- Proven computer skills including word processing, database management and spreadsheet manipulation. Experience using the Google suite is an advantage
- Ability to perform as a supervisory level and an administrative support functions requiring independent judgment, decision-making, problem solving, prioritizing and initiative
- Possess a good communication skill, services minded, flexibility and detail oriented
- Ability to work with outdoor conditions e.g. heat, etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise B&G staff as assigned to ensure that the ongoing work runs smoothly, evaluate team’s performance, provide guidance to support team members and initiate an improvement plan when needed
- General administrative work, including scheduling equipment maintenance. Also makes recommendation for purchase of equipment
- Demonstrates and implements proper use of cleaning and gardening tools and equipments
- Executes requested work for safety, maintenance, repair, construction and other purposes through FMX online system and internal prioritizations
- Makes summary report related to work
- Provide document plan related to work
- Keeps records and data entry of overtime sheet for Grounds Staff
- Keeps records/preventive maintenance of gardening machine and maintenance schedule
- Oversees Pest Control
- Preparation of preventive maintenance for related work’s systems
- Oversees contractors/outsources that related to work
- Maintains close communications with Supervisor for specific needs
- Maintains responsibility for assigned building keys; ensures that all windows and doors are secured, air-conditioning is off and security lighting is appropriate when areas of the building are not in use
- Able to work with another assistant to overseeing weekend activity and event with set up work and tear down as assigned
- Able to work with the other Assistants to develops and implements a training program for all B&G Staff
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds
- Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
- Saturday (8:00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.)
- (Working hours are flexible base on the need of the school)
|Address||39, International School Bangkok, 7 Soi Nichada Thani, Amphur, Nonthaburi, 11120, Thailand|
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
International School Bangkok
International School Bangkok (ISB)– Thailand’s premier international school currently has a job vacancy for Elementary Instructional Assistant
The school offers a competitive remuneration package, including salary and benefits. Interested candidates are invited to submit
full resumes with a recent photo to:
School Address : 39/7 Soi Nichada Thani, Samakee Road,
Bangtalad,Pakkret, Nonthaburi 1120
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week