Pathumwan Jobs Assistant Store Manager Position at Hermes Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Hermes Thailand are looking for candidates for the position of assistant store manager with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Assistant Store Manager
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Supervise and motivate team to achieve daily and monthly sales targets
- Analyze the metiers’ sales results monthly to share with Supervisors for performance evaluation and action plan
- Coordinate and execute sales plans with the team
- Ensure Hermes Client Experience standards are executed in a consistent manner
- Recommend creative ideas to build/develop a strong regular clientele
- Regularly evaluate the mystery shopping results and customer service skills of staff
- Provide coaching to Supervisors on soft skills as and when necessary
- Identifies and handles client enquiries and complaints when escalated
- Assist Store Manager to manage and oversee the daily store operations
- Ensures store presentation is consistent with the brand image
- Ensure proper security measures are enforced across processes and store
- Always ensure a high standard of grooming of all staff in the Store
- Responsible for driving a positive team culture and healthy work environment
- Foster a strong team spirit and always leading in an exemplary manner
- Organize and facilitate morning briefing with Store Manager daily for related topics
- Monitors, coaching and assists Supervisors for all new staff onboarding
- Oversee team’s development by providing on-the-job training, product training, soft skills training etc.
- Provides inputs and assists Store Manager in management reports
- Perform yearly appraisals for the team reporting to the individual
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Store Manager
REQUIREMENTS & CAPABILITIES
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry or in similar capacity.
- Passion in retail industry with good selling skills.
- Likes fashion and appreciates quality products.
- Fluent in English
- Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented and self motivated.
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office.
|Hermès, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry
- Good team player, pleasant, service oriented
- Problem-solving skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hermes may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise
and quality, tradition and innovation. A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 metiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The Company
brings together more than 13,00 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long term development of the company.
- Industry: General Business Services