Lopburi Jobs Assistant Procurement Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการแผนกจัดซื้อ (ประจำจังหวัดลพบุรี) Position at Berli Dynaplast Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Assistant Procurement Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการแผนกจัดซื้อ (ประจำจังหวัดลพบุรี). For candidates who reside in Lopburi and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Berli Dynaplast Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Berli Dynaplast Co., Ltd.
|Assistant Procurement Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการแผนกจัดซื้อ (ประจำจังหวัดลพบุรี)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Assist the Procurement Manager to purchase goods or services for the organization whether for internal use or for overall requirement. Ensures employer obtains quality products, service for competitive prices in a timely. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably. Assist the Procurement manager for the overall procurement plan and strategies for the organization.
- Oversee master plan of project procurement and supply chain activities, including suppliers sourcing, contract management, and negotiating to support project management.
- Source and bidding project for machine maintenance, subcontractor for Utility system and engineering service from local and international suppliers in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Direct multiple projects, resources, and assets to deliver outstanding procurement control that align with annual budget plan
- Nourish the team with good knowledge to develop, promote and execute Logistics services to end user
- Maintain good use and utilize the information in the system to promote the efficiency planning
- Measure, Evaluates, Analyses and manage suppliers by cost down negotiation,quality and delivery performance based on criteria such as delivery times, quality of materials, and pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure reliable supply goods and service.
- Work cross-functional, Liaise with key company employees to determine their products and service to meet with all the deadlines.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Manage the purchasing budget and ensure that expenses are within budgetary limits.Collaborate with suppliers, vendors, Project managers to determine the equipment needed to complete manufacturing or construction projects according to specifications
- Manage contract, TOR, and scope of work with vendors.
- Negotiate purchase agreements with vendors and award contracts to vendors for equipment.
- Oversee Monitor any adjustments and maintain the optimum supply of technical equipment to complete projects on time and within budgetfor industrial operations.
- Provide risk report and contracting strategies to management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering / Civil Engineering or concerned.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in purchasing or procurement, comprehensive knowledge in strategic procurement (sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, enhancing procurement related SOP etc.,)preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience with project bidding and knowledge in engineering and mold
- Strong background in contract management, law and regulations related to logistics activities, and budget control
- Extensive knowledge of import, export, and shipping regulations.
- High efficiency, energetic, independent, and able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Committed to work and completed tasks within the deadline given.
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, planning, and organizational skills and experience in managing supplier relationships
- High ethical code of conduct and compliance control.
- Proficiency in computer literature including Microsoft Office Word/ Excel/ Access
- Knowledge in ERP system setup or user is preferred. Good communication skills & Proficient in verbal and written communication in English and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Perform any other ad-hoc task assigned by Superior or Management.
- Reports to the Procurement Manager.
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage.
|Berli Dynaplast Co., Ltd. 166 Moo 3 | Tambon Nikomsangtoneng | Ampur Muang Lopburi | Lopburi 15000 | Thailand
- At least 4-5 years of experience in purchasing
- Good Command of English
- Lopburi Plant
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Berli Dynaplast Company Limited, a joint venture between P.T. Dynaplast, Berli Jucker Public Company Limited, manufacturers, markets and distributes
high quality plastic packaging product. Our clients are well known international companies. In line with our progressive growth and expansion, we are seeking dynamic, aggressive and energetic professionals to join our operations and management teams at our
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week