Klongtoey Jobs Assistant Marketing Manager Position at Minor Hotel Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager with full time working hours for our company office, Minor Hotel Group Limited, for residents of Klongtoey and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Minor Hotel Group Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Marketing Manager.
|Company||Minor Hotel Group Limited|
|Position||Assistant Marketing Manager|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of corporate marketing activities for all brands that fall under Minor Hotels, as well as assisting in driving brand marketing strategies for the hotels within the group.
She is also responsible for assisting with day-to-day business and commercial requirements for special projects, including planning, development, and implementation of anything related to business and projects beyond the brand and hotel operations.
An essential element of the role is the day-to-day management of the MHZone multi-brand digital assets management platform as well as our image library platform – ICE.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will need to ensure all communications are in line with the relevant brand standards.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of the day-to-day activities required for this position. Minor Hotels employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues.
Corporate/Brand Marketing. Support the development of brand messaging via advertising, collateral and other marketing pieces (consumer and property) for use by hotel and regional sales teams, development, human resources and other corporate departments. Assist the department in managing all creative, including design, copy and images for advertising and promotional campaigns and initiatives. Provide support/guidance when required for brand and property photo/video shoots. Review and manage the approval process for all image/video assets submitted by properties (including the images for websites and MHZone). Provide support in managing any corporate-/brand-related initiatives.
MHZone/ICE Portal Management. Responsibility for managing, overseeing and developing our extensive global image libraries, the MHZone digital assets management platform and ICE Portal, OTAs Distribution Channels. Oversee day-to-day operation of all platforms. Support suppliers and properties with correct use of all libraries and systems. Provide guidance and support to ensure assets always comply with brand standards. Provide support and guidance on required image formats, sizes and other requirements. Work with IT troubleshoot any technical issues that might arise.
Pre-Opening Hotel Support. Work closely with the Assistant Director of Marketing on pre-opening requirements for the properties. Manage the development of pre-opening materials and OPE lists, liaising with the pre-opening team members and corporate graphics/or outsourced suppliers and agencies. Assist with website and online requirements. Manage the workflow of pre-opening lists within the Marketing Services team. Manage and execute photo shoots and video shoots when required.
Hotel Marketing Support. Provide marketing support and guidance on all relevant marketing communications materials when required. Review any regional/hotel work that is not based on existing, pre-approved brand templates to ensure it is on brand. Provide support, guidance and input on property photo shoots and video shoots to ensure all shoots are in accordance with relevant brand guidelines. Support and manage marketing services and design requests received from internal stakeholders. Liaise with individual stakeholders regularly to ensure that all specific requirements for marketing related work are managed.
Relationship Management. Manage relationships with relevant external creative and media agencies, as well as internal departments. Supervision of any work completed by third party agencies to ensure creative executive fits within brand guidelines and messaging.
Project Management. Act as Project Manager and take full ownership for specified projects as determined.
Brand and Marketing Tools. Assist in the development and updating of all marketing communications and brand identity guidelines when applicable. Ensure that brand collaterals / materials and property templates are regularly updated and distributed to key stakeholders in collaboration with the Marcoms and Graphics team. Make sure documents on MHZone and MH Flow are regularly updated. Answer and action all offline marketing related inquires on MH Flow. Challenge existing templates and processes to maximise efficiency and push the boundaries in relation to how we deliver tools and investigate new mediums for delivery. Share best practice with on-property Marketing Communications and Graphics teams.
Reporting and General Office. Provide regular analysis and reporting for all key marketing activities. Be aware of changing trends within the industry and provide recommendations to react and / or counteract these changes. Manage and maintain workflow within the department. Provide leadership and guidance to team members and relevant property associates. Track performance against agreed KPIs. Oversee purchase orders and agency related invoices to ensure they are prepared in line with policy.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Strong computer-related skills and Photoshop is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel business and its facilities.
- Understands the market and its competitors.
- Ability to manage the relationship with both creative/ agencies and properties’ teams.
- Ability to manage multiple brands, cluster and property advertising, branding and marketing related requirements.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English, which is the primary business language.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications in the hospitality industry.
- On-property and pre-opening experience would be an added benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent required.
- A thorough understanding of setting marketing objectives, tactics, and strategies required.
- Preferred experience with online marketing, advertising and finance/budget planning and management.
- Experience driving revenue through marketing activities
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Experience in directing third party creative and media agencies.
- Experience in using data & insights to make informed decisions.
- Advanced computer literacy and detailed knowledge of various computer programs including a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of design principles a plus.
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and able to work and adapt under pressure.
|Address||Minor Hotels - Corporate Office, 12th Floor, 88 The PARQ Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Experience in Marketing in Hospitality Industry
- Experience in Using Data & Insights
- Exceptional Command of English Language
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties designed intelligently to appeal to a variety of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara,
Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week