Sathorn Jobs Assistant Manager , Sales Analytics For Online Business (samsung Talent Pool) Position at Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as assistant manager , sales analytics for online business (samsung talent pool) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Sathorn and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Assistant Manager , Sales Analytics For Online Business (samsung Talent Pool)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Description :
- Collaborate with e-commerce Marketing, Sales team and relevant members to generate insights, interpret and drive data strategy to increase customer growth and retention
- Develop, maintain and monitor real time dashboard (Global dashboard) and meaningful customer segmentations and profiles
- Analyze site performance, customer shopping behavior and sales performance to inform marketing opportunities and campaigns
- Research and provide competitive insight to the team and management in organized reports
- Track trends within the business and the e-commerce market, provide insight and identify improvement opportunities / risk areas
- Work collaboratively with e-commerce and technical teams to problem solve and develop requirements
- Perform ad-hoc database queries to support business needs. Runs and maintains various access databases, typically tools specific for team or function
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor/management
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics or e-commerce analytics
- Understanding and experience in O2O
- Excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accuracy, grammar, punctuation and ability to recall specific facts
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow directions in a fast-paced environment
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated with desire to learn new proficiency
- Strong dedication to problem solving and process improvements
- Team player, personable, professional, and flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solvingHave knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on traffic and other metric
|Address||Thai Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd, เลขที่ 1 อาคาร เอ็มไพร์ ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 33 ถนน สาทรใต้, ยานนาวา, สาทร, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- sale analytics for online platform ,O2O
- ecommerce insight,collaborate with sales,marketing
- able to work under pressure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Samsung Electronicsis a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for
people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in
the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969,Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s
leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more,
please visit our website atww.samsung.com/th
Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
33rd- 35thFloor Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Rd.,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours