Sapan-suang Jobs Assistant Learning And Teaching (alt) (august Start) Position at Wellington College International School Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Wellington College International School Bangkok has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Sapan-suang and surrounding areas as assistant learning and teaching (alt) (august start) with full time & contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Wellington College International School Bangkok|
|Position||Assistant Learning And Teaching (alt) (august Start)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Position: Assistant Learning and Teaching (ALT)
Reports to: Head of Junior School / Class Teacher
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with, and is managed by, a specified Teacher for the daily planning and implementation of the School’s programs of learning.
- Delivery of the curriculum and contribution to the development of students’ understanding, knowledge and skills in any or all areas of school life.
- Provide support for students, the Teacher and the School by developing and utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skill when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the School’s academic standards, preparation and evaluation of lessons and learning materials.
- Contribute to the planning and provision of opportunities for students to learn in out-of school contexts in line with the School’s policies and procedures.
- With teachers, evaluate students’ progress through a range of assessment activities.
- Contribute to programs of observation and assessment as planned by the teacher and provide reports, evaluations and other information to assist in the provision of appropriate support for specific children.
- Support and guide other less experienced ALTs’ work in the classroom when required and, as appropriate, lead training for other ALTs.
- In collaboration with the Teacher, foster and maintain constructive and supportive relationships and communication with parents, exchanging appropriate information, facilitating their support for their child’s attendance, access and learning.
- Provide physical support and maintain personal equipment used by the children at the school. Administer medication as sanctioned by School policy.
- Take an active role in the House system, as determined by the Head of Junior School. Supervise students in the playground and oversee break-time and/or after-school activities or childcare.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Education related field.
- Experience of working in schools and young children or relevant experiences preferred.
- Enthusiasm, flexible with energetic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationships with students, teachers and parents
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office products
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Candidates will be expected to comply with School Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Satisfactory criminal check
- Satisfactory references check
|Address||Wellington College International School Bangkok, 18 Krung Thep Kritha Rd, Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10250, Thailand|
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience of working with young children
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Following in the tradition of the renowned Wellington College UK, Wellington College International School Bangkok (WCIB) is proud to
be the first Wellington College International School to open in the ASEAN region, bringing an international school of high reputation to Thailand to prepare pupils to learn and live according to Wellington’s Identity and Values.
In August 2018, WCIB will open Pre-Nursery to Year 6 for day school students, and in August 2019, will open Year 7 - Year 13. Pupils
will follow the English NationalCurriculum, and take GCSEs followed by A level or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Thai pupils will have courses to promote proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in Thai language.
Wellington College International School Bangkok is a selective school, open to children of all nationalities. The focus is to prepare
students to succeed in the world of tomorrow. WCIB is a day school, with plans to provide boarding facilities in the next few years.
Situated in the Krungthep Kreetha area of eastern Bangkok, on 50 rai of lush, green land with a pond and recreational lake, and state-of-the-art
facilities, WCIB pupils will take advantage of the school’s serene environment and proximity to the neighbouring golf course, to live, learn and grow.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week