Sathorn Jobs Assistant Key Account Manager – Pharmacy In Lotus & Big C/assistant Key Account Manager – Pharmacy In Lotus & Big C Position at Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy in Lotus & Big C/Assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy in Lotus & Big C with temporary & contract working hours for our company office, Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd., for residents of Sathorn and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy in Lotus & Big C/Assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy in Lotus & Big C.
|Company||Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy In Lotus & Big C/assistant Key Account Manager - Pharmacy In Lotus & Big C|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Achieve a Sales Budget for the Company’s products within or below Trade Spending guidelines
- Develop Account plans, including Trading Terms and Promotional activities with a focus on timelines to ensure achieve sales off take
- Achieve Company distribution goals for new and existing products and expand to new potential distribution
- In liaison with (Retail Sales Manager, Trade Marketing, Merchandiser Supervisor) monitor and evaluate the performance of promotional activity
- Submit weekly sales forecasts by SKU and reach agreement with Sales Management on these forecasts.
- Assist the Trade Marketing Team in developing Trade specific Promotional programs by submitting specific customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain Account Profiles for assigned Accounts for both planning and informational purposes on a regular basis
- Maintain an awareness and provide feedback of all competitive activity
- Build strong relationship with key potential customers
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field, Master Degree would be preferable
- Have working experience at least 2 years as a Key Account or Sales Representative from FMCG business or Pharmaceutical
- Good Command of both spoken & written in English
- Have own car and driving license
- Have positive attitude, passion, fighting spirit and teamwork
- Knowledgeable in computer program:- MS
|Address||Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- Remotely Working applied 2 days a week
- Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, Dental, Fitness
- Sathorn - BTS Chong Nonsi
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the
best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s
Location: Sathorn Square Office Tower, BTS - Chongnonsi.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week, Flexible working hours