Huaykwang Jobs Assistant Corporate Sales Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายขายองค์กร Position at GUAVA
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, GUAVA is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Huaykwang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Assistant Corporate Sales Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายขายองค์กร and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma of High Vocational Education
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Assistant Corporate Sales Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายขายองค์กร
|Diploma of High Vocational Education
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Assistant Corporate Sales Manager
Sustainability Focused Corporate Sales Opportunity
GUAVA is a company that’s making a difference in the world. We have been recognized by the United Nations for our commitment to sustainability as the SDG Pioneer for Circular Economy. We work with some of the biggest names in hospitality, airlines, and cruise liners to help them adapt to global challenges and embrace sustainability at scale in the area of Sustainable Guest Amenities.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, resourceful and self-driven Assistant Corporate Sales Manager to help us drive growth and create positive impact while promoting our social and environmental values.
As part of our Corporate Sales Team, you will work closely to identify new business opportunities, develop strategic partnerships, and build relationships with customers and stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our sustainability initiatives, enabling you to experience working with professionals from across departments and geographies.
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and pitch new partnerships and collaborations
- Build relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of sustainability initiatives
- Assist with day-to-day business operations as needed
- Diploma in any major
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work independently and also in teams
- Pleasing personality and customer service mindset
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for sustainability and social responsibility
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accepting English resumes only.
What you can learn and experience:
- An opportunity to work for a sustainable company committed to making a positive impact on the world
- Financial analysis, Decision making, Presentation skills
- Cross-functional collaboration with international team members
- Building your confidence, career thoughts from well versed, globally experienced team members
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
This is a Corporate Sales position with opportunity for growth within the company. If you are a driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference in the world through business, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and together we can create a more sustainable and equitable future!
|Huai Khwang, Kawasan Metropolitan Bangkok, Thailand
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- enabling you to experience working with profession
- An opportunity to work for a sustainable company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping