Prakanong Jobs Assistant Administration (service Admin) Position at DKSH (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Assistant Administration (Service Admin) with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, DKSH (Thailand) Limited, for residents of Prakanong and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, DKSH (Thailand) Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Assistant Administration (Service Admin).
|Company||DKSH (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Assistant Administration (service Admin)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The day-to-day operations of the customer service support team to ensure smooth and efficient administrative and make customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL JOB OUTPUTS
- Creation Service jobs for installation, repairing, Preventive Maintenance and service contract
- Coordinate with Service Team Leader to assign engineer to install, repair and servicing customer equipment
- Creation and send quotation and follow up with customer until get PO
- Creation draft sale order and Purchase Request
- Coordinate with SAP Sale order Team and Outbound Team to have invoice
- For Preventive Maintenance job, after engineer done PM then print PM report and send to customer
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related.
- Fast learner and passion for service.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Good communication and teamwork.
- At least experience in service 1 year
|Address||DKSH (Thailand) Limited - Head office, 2533 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- experience in service 1 year
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Good command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and
beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare
products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights,
marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have
been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive growth. Be the difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees
from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed
team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours