Prakanong Jobs Assistant Administration (order Management) Position at DKSH (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Administration (Order Management). For those of you who live in Prakanong and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, DKSH (Thailand) Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DKSH (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Assistant Administration (order Management)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Key function supports the day-to-day operations of the SD team to ensure smooth and efficient logistical and administrative complete sales order target and meet requirement of customer and BU.
- Coordinate with each BLMs for information updates.
- Outbound & Inbound calling and coordinate
- Create Sales Order, control and follow up until delivery to customers.
- Booking arrival goods for sales order.
- Corporate with all relevant parties.
- Support creation order and any information to leader.
- Solving problems skill and guidance any issued with the team.
- Guide team to ensure effective delivery of team’s goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of After-sales Support and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
Functional skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and practices.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workloads.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, follow-through and accuracy.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good English reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office
- SAP System
Work experience & qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage.
- Experience of Sales Administration 2 – 3 years or related task.
|Address||DKSH (Thailand) Limited - Head office, 2533 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
- Sales Order / Key order
- PO / PR
- After Sales Support
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and
beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare
products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights,
marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have
been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive growth. Be the difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees
from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed
team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours