Bangplee Jobs Assembly Planning Officer Position at LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Assembly Planning officer. For those of you who live in Bangplee and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited, and able to under a permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LSG Sky Chefs (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Assembly Planning Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Key Purpose of this position
To ensure the food production are operated in good productivity; reasonable cost and smooth operation while fully comply with standards of food safety and meet customer’s expectation.
- Develop assembly day-to-day operation and monthly planning, the plan that includes the consideration of customer’s demand, food material, equipment and manpower planning.
- Ensure the assembly team work according to the plan.
- Evaluating purchase order and coordinate with related functions to meet production plan.
- Maintaining, reviewing and improving database.
- Work closely with the Cost Control subject matter experts to align on customer expectation.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality level of production to ensure customer timeline.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production cost and improve production processes.
- Report to the Executive Chef.
- Any genders.
- At least bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology/ Production and any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in food material planning or food production planning.
- Familiar with mass/manufactured food preparation under Hygienic & Food Safety Standard including Productivity Improvement.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office , SAP.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with proactive approach.
- Good English skill; reading writing and speaking.
Human Resources Department
99 Moos 1, Suvarnabhumi Airport
Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
|Address||LSG Sky Chefs Catering (Suvarnabhumi Airport), 42 Lat Krabang 42 Alley, Bangkok, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10520, Thailand|
- Food production
- Planning skill
- Ability to communicate in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions and part of Lufthansa German Airlines. These include
airline catering, in-flight equipment and logistics as well as the management of on-board service and in-flight retail. The group is also the industry leading expert in managing the in-flight service supply chain for several airlines. LSG Sky Chefs partners
with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 405 million airline meals a year.
We are now seeking a highly dynamic and motivated individuals for its operations at Suvarnabhumi InternationalAirport Thailand in the position of
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus