Others Jobs Area Sales Manager Position at Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Area Sales Manager. For those of you who live in Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Area Sales Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Manage and drive Distributor and Sales team performance to achieve sales out target with identified gap closing
- Responsible for Distributor’ s performance and provide information on business review to drive business goal
- Provide weekly forecast report
- Manage inventory and order planning
- Manage aging inventory and return per MDLZ guidelines
- Achieve KPI target with identify individual action plan to deliver results
- Accomplish business objectives; develop routing with increasing new calls. Coach Distributor salesman to implement and deliver outstanding results. Provide market data to DSM-TT and execute in market
- Provide annual update for customer profile
- Ensure compliance of bank guarantee align with MDLZ policy until get payment
- Responsible for Route P&L by implement action plan base on key identified assignment
- Ensure Distributor P&L met MDLZ requirement by implement action plan base on key identified assignment
Monthly NPD & Instore program
- Successfully implement executional plan in responsible Distributor for Monthly Activity Program: such as New Product launch plan, Trade Push& Pull program, Visibility Program
Market Development & New Business
- Responsible for retailer Census by monitoring effective route and recommend
- Feedback market and improve market to growth
System & Process
- Fully utilize Distributor system & information to develop performance
- Work with/ coach Distributor’s salesman team to improve capability
- Giving constructive feedback, motivating the entire team and discipline management to deliver excellent results in assigned Distributors
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Be able to lead team and coaching
- Have sense of entrepreneurship
- Result oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to manage change
- Basic Computer skill i.e. MS office, MS Power point
- Mobility to work in province
- 3-5 years of experience in TT field sales
- 3 years in supervisor position
- Pre-Sale and Open Trade experience
|Address||102 Mondelez International (Thailand) Co., Ltd., บริษัท มอนเดลีช อินเตอร์เนชันแนล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด ซ. ฉลองกรุง 31 Lam Prathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand|
- Area Sales Distributor Supervisor
- Experience in TT market
- Distributor management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mondelez International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is part of Mondelēz International, Inc. We are a leading snacking powerhouse offering consumer’s favorite brands such asHallscandy,Dentynegum,Cloretsgum
and mints,Oreo cookies,Chips Ahoycookies,Ritzcrackers,Cadburychocolate,Tobleronechocolate and cheese. Every day, our
1,300 employees in Thailand proudly create more moments of joy as we make the products that make people smile.
We’re a big company. But we believe, above all, in one thing – something that’s unique to us – and that’s the power of big and small. Yes, we have the scale and resources of a global powerhouse.
But also the speed, creativity and agility of a fresh new start-up.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance