Pathumwan Jobs Area Sales Manager (hospital Channel – Upcountry) – Nestlé Health Science Position at Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Nestle (Thai) Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Area Sales Manager (Hospital Channel - Upcountry) - Nestlé Health Science and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Nestle (Thai) Ltd.|
|Position||Area Sales Manager (hospital Channel - Upcountry) - Nestlé Health Science|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We’re Nestle, We’re the biggest food and beverages company in the world who believe in “enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.”
Join us and be part of Nestle to drive over 2,00 brands in 191 countries worldwide, if you;
- Love to drive for results/achieve goals
- Love to work in nutrition/hospital related field
- Love to drive change in nutrition world
- Good with people
- Can travel extensively
Area Sales Manager – Hospital Channel
Key Outputs / Responsibilities:
- Guide representatives in planning the most efficient coverage of Contacts in his/her area by ensuring thorough identification and classification of potentials according to type, importance and location and setting down the coverage of these potentials into an efficient master schedule.
- Synthesize key facts and figures of the area and key contact relationships to identify business opportunities for consolidation and improvement, and thus develop, execute, review and reformulate action plans that identify objectives, set the strategies and budget foreseeable operational expenses to achieve area objectives with compliance to Nestle guidelines.
- Ensure timely collation of scheduled plans and reports on call rates, call reach, business achievements, usage and acceptance of products and literature/detailing aids, so as to provide feedback on problems and opportunities and take appropriate measures to capitalize or rectify the situation.
- Conduct regular market research on competitor activities (stock level and prices), launch of new products, communication materials, SKU’s, competitive pricing, field strength, and territory coverage to provide Management with information to improve the competitiveness.
- Motivate, coach, guide and evaluate team’s performance by validating the effectiveness of programs on detailing skills, product knowledge and presentation skills so as to recognize positive performance and feedback on areas requiring improvements.
- Identify and build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with key contacts, support staff, and local government units.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science-based faculty is a must. (Food Technology, Nutrition, Biotechnology, pharmaceutical etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hospital channel and managing a team.
- Strong in people & project management.
- Experienced in business planning, monitoring, analysis, and strategizing.
- Leadership & coaching principles.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good command in English & Thai.
- Ability to travel in the assigned region (Central and Southern areas)
** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED **
|Address||Nestle Thailand 999/9 The Offices of central world, 38-43 fl, Rd. I Road I Road Rama I Rd, Patumwan Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Degree in Science related faculty is a must
- Engaging hospital channel. Team management.
- Able to travel in southern and central area
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WEOFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of
“Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
Nestle is a people-inspired company; respect and trust are our greatest strengths. We place high value on the unique perspectives that people bring to our team which sharpens our performance
and drives our business. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, national origin, disability, marital, sexual orientation or age.
At Nestle, We believe that the many different backgrounds, ways of thinking and cultural experiences of our people at every level of our business, makes for a richer workplace and gives
us the insight and innovation to grow and continually delight our equally diverse consumers.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week