Pathumwan Jobs Architecture/(with Good English Communication) Position at Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Architecture/(With Good English communication). For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Architecture/(with Good English Communication)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Location of Work: Park Ventures Ecoplex Building
- Assist the team in conducting feasibility study and preparing drawings, presentation and documents.
- Keeps track of drawing requests and maintains drawing register.
- Prepare drawing sets and review drawings.
- Collate any information required and assist in presentation.
- Prepare and review snag list for all mock-ups and site works.
- Assist in site coordination with consultants and contractors.
- Coordinate with Design and Retail team to provide AutoCad drawings and Cutsheets, and SketchUp model. Also be equipped with advanced Photoshop skills.
- Update overall layout and coordinate with all consultants and clients.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web-based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Join meetings with client and construction team.
- Ensure the cutsheets and the construction site is aligned.
- Understand the construction detail and able to plan and manage within the construction timeline.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor of Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience with mix-used development, retail experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback. Qualitative and Other
- A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Being able to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and MS Office
English skill requirement: Very good command of English (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
We are looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to succeed. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you believe you are qualified for this position, please send a detailed resume in English stating your current and expected salary, together with your recent photograph to
Human Resources Department
Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Park Ventures Ecoplex 19th Floor
57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Company Limited, No. 944 Mitrtown Office Tower, 20th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Wangmai Subdistrict, วังใหม่, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Bachelor of Architecture/Interior Design
- 2-year experience with mix-used development,retail
- Very good command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Frasers Property Holdings Thailandis a subsidiary of Frasers Centrepoint Limited (“FCL”), a full-fledged international real estate
company and one of Singapore’s top property companies with total assets of more than S$24 billion as at 30 September 2016. FCL has four core businesses focused on residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial properties spanning more than 50 cities across
Asia, Australasia, Europe, and the Middle-East.
FCL is listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). The Company is also the sponsor of four real estate investment trusts listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST. They are Frasers Centrepoint Trust, Frasers Commercial
Trust, Frasers Hospitality Trust and Frasers Logistics and Industrial Trust, which focused on retail properties, office and business space properties, hospitality properties, and logistics and industrial properties respectively.
As a testament to its excellent service standards, best practices, and support of the environment, FCL is the proud recipient of numerous awards and accolades both locally and abroad.
You are invited to join our team and explore the exciting opportunity with us.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week