Bangplee Jobs Application Engineer Position at Schenck Process (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Schenck Process (Thailand) Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangplee and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of application engineer and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schenck Process (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
About the role:
The position provides application engineering for Sales team
- Responsible for application engineering (process sizing and selection) from customer specifications enquiries in both new equipment and aftermarkets
- Responsible to escalate Process risk matters to Sales team / Management for further decisions, including but not limited to, product testing and / or refusal to quote
- Completion of equipment selection calculations and confirmation/definition of SOW for proposals and estimating
- Responsible for the preparation of technical content for tenders & quotations and ensuring its validity in a timely and professional manner representing the best interests of Schenck process by ensuring all risk assessment and delegated authority guidelines are followed.
- To ensure that all designs are in line with client specifications and requirements including product performance review so as to deliver optimal product solution for schedule, budget and quality.
- Supporting the Sales team with all technical aspects of the sales process from customer enquiry to handover to Projects until the awarding of the contract.
- Ensuring the required input from External (Overseas) Application Managers, Operations, Production Manager and Engineering is gathered if and when necessary.
- Support & review of tender drawings, process flow diagrams, and equipment data sheets for the Sales Engineer as needed.
- Provide support to procurement for development of vendor SOW and converse technically with vendors
- May be required to travel to sites throughout Thailand / Overseas to support Sales team for the tender submissions and successful acquisition of these major / complex projects.
- Involvement in international enquiries / international customer visits
- Need to support trade fair/ internal & external training.
- Develop & maintain sizing / selection / configuration tools as may benefit the efficiency of the Application needs of the sales team.
- Engage with CPQ (configure, price, quote) architects as may be required for development of product verbiage, sizing, selection, configuration.
- Ensure all technical points of Handover documentation to Project Engineering is completed in a timely manner.
- Remain in contact as required with the Schenck Project Manager and the customer during the implementation phase to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner and customer satisfaction is maintained, as well as drive continuous improvement within Sales and Applications functions
- Work effectively across the business with other key stakeholders to increase selling opportunities through promoting all Schenck Process products.
- Provide monthly updates on enquiry activity, including breakdowns of time spent in sizing / selection, product trials, customer visits, etc. for Sales Manager and Management review
- Travel to support trade fairs and / or internal / external training as is determined necessary.
As an ideal applicant, you must possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Engineering, with a preference in (Mechanical or Mechatronics).
- At least 3 years relevant experience with similar products into similar markets.
- Proven ability to form strong relationships with key customers and vendors
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales application engineering
- Familiar with complex tendering processes.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer specifications into successful technical applications of equipment and systems.
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong technical ability and understanding of mechanical, electrical and controls systems
- Experience in Bulk Material Handling industry would be an advantage
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal), especially in English
- Strong business acumen and proven record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action plan and achievement of goals.
- Must have skills in MS Word, Excel, CAD packages such AutoCAD and Inventor and Adobe
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Must be able to manage priorities and own workload without close supervision
- Flexibility to work within an organisation with evolving processes
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone.
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements.
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development.
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity. If you desire to be part of a culture of excellence and growth, please apply.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
|Address||888, Schenck Process (Thailand) Ltd., 201 หมู่19 Tamru-Bang Phli Rd, Bang Phli Yai, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- A career with an innovative international market
- Ongoing career development and training
- Open and collaborative culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Schenck Process are the global technology and market leaders in applied measuring technology. Combining our know-how based on over 135 years of experience and extensive
process knowledge, we develop and manufacture innovative solutions for weighing, feeding, conveying, thermal processing, pulverizing and classification, screening, mixing and blending, automation, and air filtration applications.
Globally we are employing over 2,500 employees and generating sales of approximately 600 million Euro. You can learn more about our global capabilities at https://ww.schenckprocess.com/.
Schenck Process (Thailand) Ltd is a major supplier and specialist in providing powder handling & poweder processing solutions located in Bangkok, Thailand. With revenue of
THB 150 million per year and 60 employees, we offer solutions for almost every facet of manufacturing operations and processes where dry solids are used: Encompassing the discharge and handling or raw material, the inter process transfer and processing in
terms of mixing, size reduction and sieving as well as filing.
Our Vision | Be partner of choice. Our Mission | We make processes work to make life easier and better.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week