Chonburi Jobs Ame Senior Manager Position at Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as AME Senior Manager. For those of you who live in Chonburi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Celestica (Thailand) Ltd., Laem Chabang, Chonburi|
|Position||Ame Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Strong PCBA & supporting equipment experiences with advanced data analysis & lab knowledge.
- Early engagement in process & technology development and qualification.
- Conduct failure analysis for PCBA failures.
- Advanced process analysis & quality improvements.
- Perform thermal and mechanical reliability.
- Support the new business win for NCI and RFQ.
- Support customers on quality and process.
- Support NPI governance and Phase Gate review.
- Develops and executes assembly strategy for new products including design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Acts as the interface with technical supports and services groups to provide critical communication links between process, design and new product introduction. May provide project leadership to a specific Business Unit on certain projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of work experience in PCB assembly manufacturing field.
- Strong knowledge of SMT, Wave soldering, Press fit, mechanical assembly process with POKA YOKE Tooling / Fixture design and design guideline for manufacturing and assembly
- Experience in PCB fabrication is preferred.
- Skilled in lab analysis with reliability testing knowledge.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Must be willing to travel, Domestic and International and to work off hours to support business.
|Address||Celestica, 241 Nikhom Laemchabang Rd 2, Tambon Thung Suk La, Si Racha District, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20230, Thailand|
- Effectively Communicate
- Experience in PCB fabrication
- Skilled in Lab Analysis
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Celestica enables the world's best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial,
semiconductor capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. A leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product
development - from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. With talented teams across North America, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
The Celestica Thailand facility has been established since 1995. Being Celestica’s biggest manufacturing site globally, we employ more than 5,00 employees. Our highly skilled teams produce high technology, high quality products for customers
in the communications and enterprise market segments. With unrivalled expertise in high-mix low-volume manufacturing, direct fulfillment, reverse logistics and test development, we enable our customers to realize greater value, potential and outcomes.
For more information, visit ww.celestica.com
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week