Phuket Jobs Alexander Mcqueen Store Manager, Phuket Position at Alexander McQueen (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Manager, Phuket. For those of you who live in Phuket and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Alexander McQueen (Thailand) Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Alexander McQueen (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Alexander Mcqueen Store Manager, Phuket|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 200 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Store Manager to join the Central Phuket team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth!
The Store Manager is to be primarily responsible for boutique management, employees within it and the stock. This will include personnel, management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand image through sales.
How Will You Contribute?
Sales Objectives & Target
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company through constantly building and maintaining a strong client base
- Analyse sales figures and CRM activities to devise and develop immediate & long term goal plans; execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals
- Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary
Store Standards and Customer Care
- To liaise with the team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- To showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to Brand policies
- Manage Stock Control
- To review seasonal orders with Sales Associates to ensure full merchandise potential to retail buying office
- To go through business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff
- To identify performance issues and manage them to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure fair and consistent processes are followed
- To conduct in-store training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying staff members who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is up to standard
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development
Who Are You?
- Minimum 8 years of experience with 2 years in managerial level in store management in luxury fashion brands
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to prioritise tasks
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
Why Work With Us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Store Management team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
|Address||Alexander McQueen Floresta Shop L1 – 111/112 Central Phuket 199 Moo 4, Tambol Vichit Amphur Muang, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Phuket 83000, Thailand|
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Manager, Phuket
- Join our dynamic team today!
- Read Job Description for more
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail