Sathorn Jobs Administrative Operation/ธุรการปฏิบัติการ Position at FAMSUN
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Operation/ธุรการปฏิบัติการ. For candidates who reside in Sathorn and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FAMSUN and willing to work in our office under full time & contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Immediate start will be an advantage!
- Managing Thai branch monthly reimbursement by using the company system.
- Handling basic accounting work. Coordinate with our partner accounting firm.
- Booking air tickets, hotel, car, and restaurant for the executive team and main customers.
- Supporting a marketing event.
- Preparation of Thailand visa and work permit for an executive position.
- Preparation of Chinese visa documents for customers for those who prefer to visit the head office in China.
- Managing the residence for foreign staff.
- Coordinate with government sections such as the Department of Business Development (DBD) etc.
- Office car arrangement. (Schedule and all travel costs)
- Office supplies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration or related field.
- Good command of English (Chinese is a plus)
- Able to handle pressure and multiple tasks. Excellent time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Full-Service mind, good interpersonal skills, able to handle confidentiality.
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative work
- Good in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Immediate start will be an advantage!
Job Condition and Benefits:
- Full-time, working 5 days/week onsite, 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM
- Travel expenses
- Phone bill
- Social insurance
- Annual health check
Work location: BTS Surasak Station, Sathon District.
Interested candidates, please send an application with ENGLISH RESUME stating full qualifications, experiences, current as well as expected salary, and recent photo via APPLY NOW
FAMSUN GROUP COMPANY LIMITED
No.43 Thai CC Tower 7th Floor, Room No.73, South Sathon Road,
Yan Nawa Sub-District, Sathon District, Bangkok 10120
|Address||Famsun Thailand 43 Thai CC Tower 7th Floor, Room No.73 S Sathon Rd, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Good command of English
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Immediate start will be an advantage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FAMSUN Group Co., Ltd.,
Headquartered in Yangzhou, China, is a global technology partner and the integrated solution provider of plant, equipment and services in feed manufacturing, grain milling, grain handling
and storage, oilseed processing, food processing, steel structure construction and industrial automation.
FAMSUN has over 2,800 employees, including 900 technicians and engineers. Backed by its strong R&D capabilities, FAMSUN has developed more than 120 series (700 models) of quality feed
and grain processing machines and is capable of delivering a wide range of turnkey projects from farm to table and in associated industries.
FAMSUN operates 5 production sites as well as over 50 agencies, sales & service stations, and spare parts warehouses around the world. FAMSUN has successfully completed over 8600 referenced
projects in more than 140 countries.
Our vision is to provide optimal technology solution and make life better for all. We value innovation, hard work, dedication, integrity, quick response and team work.
FAMSUN, integrated solution provider.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week