Bangrak Jobs Administrative Officer Position at The Border Consortium (TBC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Officer. For candidates who reside in Bangrak and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Border Consortium (TBC) and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Border Consortium (TBC)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Location : Bangkok
- The Administrative Officer provides support to the Bangkok office in HR/ Administration Unit and coordinates with Field Administrator based in different field sites; Mae Sot, Mae Hong Son, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai and Myanmar.
Job Responsibilities, Duties & Tasks
- Assist with database processing including database entry, database updating, database compilation and help to communicate information from HR & Admin Team to TBC staff.
- Assist front-office reception services, including telephone exchange and recording postal correspondence.
- Assist with delivery and receipt of goods and correspondence (e.g. dealing with mail & courier services).
- Assist with travel, accommodation and logistical arrangements for staff and visitors (e.g. arranging bookings, tickets, taxis, etc.)
- Provide secretarial support as required (e.g. typing narrative reports, data entry, scanning and copying)
- Assist in logistics and food preparation for meetings, trainings, and workshops.
- Update, maintain and consolidate TBC employees’ leave record.
- Maintain office equipment and facilities in good working condition and keep the record for Fixed Assets Register/Inventory Record.
- Assist the purchase and monitoring of office supplies following TBC procurement procedures (e.g. collecting quotes).
- Arrange for stocks (e.g. stationery and office supplies) to be replenished and equipment (e.g. air conditioning units and phones) to be repaired where necessary.
- Assist with bill payments following the TBC Staff Policy Manual (e.g. checking receipts and paying bills).
- Support visa and work permit application process for international staff and their dependences.
- Coordinate with Ministry of Interior and TBC’s field office to support processing all camp pass requests and permission letters
Other Occasional Duties:
- Provide other forms of support as required and/or requested by HR & Admin Specialist.
- Support HR & Admin team during an absence of a team member.
Job Specification (Minimum Job Requirements)
- Education : Bachelor in related field
- Experience in Humanitarian or related field not required but would be beneficial
Experience in specific field or closely- related job, technical and behavioral skills
- Bachelor in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Administrative work
- Good people and inter-personnel skills with positive thinking is a must
- Fair command of Thai & English both in writing and speaking
- Good computer literacy in MS office esp. MS Xcel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
- Interested in this position should send a resume/CV including 2 references, and a cover letter explaining one’s suitability no later than May 31st, 2023 by click “Apply Now” clearly indicating on the subject line: “Administrative Officer”
*TBC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.*
(Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Address||PGGM+P83 The Border Consortium, Silom Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- 2-3 years of experience in Administrative work
- Fair command of Thai & English
- Good computer literacy in MS Xcel and PowerPoint
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Border Consortium (TBC) works with conflict affected communities in SE Burma/Myanmar and 9 refugee camps in
Thailand building preparedness for return and reintegration of displaced people. Through local partners and community led processes, TBC supports access to Food, shelter, capacity building for community management, and rehabilitation of conflicted affected
- Industry: Civil Services (Government, Armed Forces)
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours