Bangplee Jobs Administrative Officer (engineering Department) Position at MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangplee and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administrative Officer (Engineering Department) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Administrative Officer (engineering Department)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- In general representation of administrative and organizational tasks within R&D Engineering Department
- Processing of Orders / Invoices for R&D Engineering Department as SAP administration
- Processing of travel applications for R&D Engineering Department as SAP administration
- Processing of time records of Thai engineering services to Japan, China and Korea
- Processing of monthly reports regarding machines and time utilization
- Updating and maintaining budget planning within the R&D Engineering Department
- Prepare and update presentations and meeting minutes
- Organizing meetings and events within the R&D Engineering Department
- All other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Having 0-3 years of experience in Administrative or related roles. (New graduates are welcome to apply).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially for PowerPoint and Excel
- SAP experience will be advantage
- Good communication skills, analytical competence, goal orientation, good team player
- High degree of flexibility and resilience
- Strong written and spoken in English
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking in an international environment
- Hybrid working
- Provident fund 5%
- Bonus variable
- Annual salary increment
- Medical reimbursement (employee & family)
- Dental reimbursement (employee & family)
- Annual health checkup
- Life insurance
- Company bus service
- Air-conditioned canteen and food allowance
- Training & Development program
- New year party
- Domestic staff outing
- Long term working reward
|Address||MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd., 11, 67 Soi King Kaeo 25/1, Racha Thewa, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- New graduates are welcome
- Experience 0-3 years of Administrative role
- Strong English, SAP experience will be advantage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MAHLE is a Top 30 automotive Supplier worldwide and a leading
development partner for car makers. We have been producing automotive parts and filtration systems in Thailand for over 30 years.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours