Wattana Jobs Administrative Assistant – Tagalog/english Speaker – Leading Pharma Company Bangkok Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant – Tagalog/English Speaker - Leading Pharma Company Bangkok in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿25,000 - ฿30,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Administrative Assistant – Tagalog/english Speaker - Leading Pharma Company Bangkok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 30.000|
This is an unmissable opportunity to grow your career with a leading Pharma company seeking an Administrative Assistant based in Bangkok.
Providing direct support to the Managing Director, you will be an energetic, ambitious, self-driven and confident individual, with
- proven experience (at least 2 years) in Marketing/Administration;
- good interpersonal skills;
- sound knowledge of Bangkok and Thailand – having lived in Thailand for at least 2 years and an understanding of Thai ways and culture.
You will be responsible for helping to develop the company’s business with prospective partners in the Philippines and elsewhere.
You will be involved in assisting with:
- content writing, e.g. packaging, labels, ads, social media posts etc.
- preparing and delivering presentations, with photos, videos, in a well-modulated voice so that you come across clearly and are well understood by your audience;
- doing market research and identifying potential business opportunities;
- dealing directly with contacts, achieving trusting relationships (ideal if you already have such contacts);
- organizing Marketing campaigns and promotional events;
- attending trade shows;
- other marketing initiatives and tasks.
You should have a B.A./B.Sc. in Administration/Marketing, and must be:
- fluent in both English and Tagalog (some Thai a plus);
- able to communicate well verbally and in writing;
- computer literate and tech-savvy: I-pad, I-phone, computers, printers, MS Office and online marketing apps etc.;
- proficient in managing office e-mail and phone correspondence;
- able to multi-task, industrious, versatile, and resourceful;
- willing to travel overseas on business trips – Philippines, and ASEAN;
- flexible, patient, polite, a team player, and people person;
- living near or able to travel easily to our office in Sukhumvit Soi 13, close to Nana BTS.
- introduction to the company’s products and business model;
- competitive salary (THB25,00 – 30,00 /month) and benefits;
- full-time, on-site, normal working hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., every other Saturday off).
|Address||SIAM LEGAL INTERNATIONAL (Bangkok Office), 18th Floor, Unit 1806 Two Pacific Place, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Proven experience (at least 2 years) in Marketin
- Fluent in both English and Tagalog (Thai a plus)
- Competitive salary (THB25 - 30,000 /month)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others