Wattana Jobs Administrative Assistant/administrative Assistant Position at Prestige Living Consultant
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Prestige Living Consultant is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Wattana and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative assistant/administrative assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Prestige Living Consultant|
|Position||Administrative Assistant/administrative Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Salary: THB 12,00/month
Work Schedule: 5 days per week (2 days remote, 3 days on-site)
We are a growing real estate agency looking for a motivated and organized Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and a desire to contribute to the smooth running of our company. This role offers the flexibility to work from home for 3 days per week, with 2 days on-site at our office.
- Manage and organize documents, including filing, scanning, and data entry.
- Answer and direct phone calls, emails, and other inquiries from clients and stakeholders.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and events.
- Provide support to our sales team, including preparing sales documents and presentations.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and assist with office management tasks.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with a willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples or references. We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming the right candidate to our team!
|Address||46 Home property consulting company limited 9 Sukhum Vit 49, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Provide support to our sales team
- Manage and organize documents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property Management / Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Work from home, Flexible working hours