Bangplee Jobs Administration Manager Position at Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bangplee and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Administration Manager and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Law or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience at a manager level.
- Knowledgeable about labor laws and practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good customer relationship in wire harness, electronic and electric industries.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Able to communicate in French will be an advantage.
1. Admin Management.
- Develop and direct implementation of plans and programs in responsible areas in conjunction with Management to ensure the most effective utilization of administration resources to support company’s objectives. The foregoing must be accomplished within the framework of the organization policies, plans, programs, budget, strategies and legislation.
- Managing licenses
- Prepare administration reports to MD.
2. Manage Secretarial jobs.
- To perform full range of secretarial and administration duties such as traveling arrangement which includes flight and accommodation booking, expense reimbursement, etc.
- To coordinate and collaborate with senior executives and other parties concerns both internally and externally.
- To schedule appointments and coordinate with all parties for arranging both internal and external meetings.
- To assemble data from various sources in order to prepare reports and presentations.
- To carry out others may be requested to include personal related jobs assigned.
3. Manage Receptionist and supporting activities to office and factory.
- Manage the telephone call- in, call out, transfer line, and leave massage to the right person.
- Manage expense of long distance call and oversea call.
- Manage the stationary inventory and assure the optimize turn over and stock rotation.
- Manage the medicine inventory and assure the optimize turn over and stock rotation.
- Prepare the expense report of local, long distance, and oversea calling, stationary expense, paper expense, ink expense and medicine.
- Manage fax-in, fax-out and record letter in – letter out.
- Take care the visitor and customer to access in the factory and follow the company’s safety rules include record in visitor log book and hang the visitor card.
- Take care the company property and maintain in the suitable condition for using i.e. copy machines, camera, IT equipment and building.
- Manage Messenger Service.
4. Manage Messenger Service.
- Manage the messenger jobs in particular of receipt-sending documents, Confirmed Bill, Cheque receipt, remittance telephone, water and electricity and contract with interested party as assigned by manager and so on.
5. Manage Housekeeping.
- To supervise all housekeeping
- To maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work areas.
6. Manage Security guard.
- Manage and coordinate with security service provider to provide the security, prevent robber & thief, fire monitoring and assist in fire fighting & emergency event.
- To provide security-related advice and technical supports to site personnel involved in all operation sites.
- To assist in conducting security surveys, audits, investigations, recommends and monitor follow-up of all remedial actions.
- To develop contingency plans to counteract any security emergency and coordinate, plan, and implement emergency response program.
- To identify security threats and exposures and propose protection goals and objectives consistent with the Company strategic plans.
- To assist in preparing and amending field emergency procedures, exercises, and contingency plans.
- Work closely with management team to ensure that administration activities effectiveness.
- Work 5 days, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Annual bonus (based on the operating results of that year)
- Regular salary adjustment
- Food 600 baht/month
- Group accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Welfare, financial assistance (wedding, ordination, child birth, child education, funeral)
- 6 days of business leave / year (can be exercised right from the start date as an employee but must be in the conditions specified by the company)
- Annual leave 12 days/year (can be exercised after 1 year of employment, will be added to 1 day per year at a maximum of 20 days/year)
- Holiday 16 days/year
- Annual Party
- Provident funds (Condition)
- Health insurance (Condition)
Please submit application with completed resume one recent photo, expect salary and contact telephone number by click “APPLY NOW”
Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd.
99/9 Moo 9 Bangchalong, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Phone call 02-182-1418, 02-751-1260-2 ext. 202, 205
|Address||JQ5F+CH9 Asia Magnetic Winding Co.,Ltd., Bang Chalong, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources
- 5 years of experience at a manager level
- Knowledgeable about labor laws and practices
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia Magnetic Winding Co., Ltd[AMW] located at the heart of Asia means benefiting from many advantages; gateway
to the world’s largest growing markets, good infrastructure and support from stakeholders and local authorities. Moreover, AMW boasts the skilled workforce and French – Thai Management Team trained in Europe.
AMW settled in Thailand in 199, and answer to customers’ need in field of toroidal and linear chokes and transformers, PCB Assembly, semi products for chargers and completed chargers. For more information about us, pleasecontactphone
call02-182-1418, 02-751-1260-2 ext. 202, 205
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week