Sathorn Jobs Admin Support Officer Position at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin Support Officer in our company, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Sathorn and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Admin Support Officer|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Liaising and coordinating with, and submitting application and/or documents to government authorities in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as handling internal tasks, reviewing invoice for payment, filing, photocopying, scanning and delivery of document.
- Communicating with government authorities.
- Working as a team and will be expected to develop long-term relationships with colleagues and government officers.
- Other assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Political Science, English, and/or related field
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Paralegal, Admin Officer, and/or related field
- Related work experience with professional firm will be advantage
- Able to travel in Bangkok and upcountry
- Familiar in coordinating with government sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, technology tools, and systems
- Good command of Thai and Fair command of written and spoken English would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking in an international environment
|Address||Deloitte Thailand, AIA Sathorn Tower, 23rd - 27th Fl., 11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Tax and Legal Services
- Admin Support
- Coordinating work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos is the Thailand practice of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, an organization of member firms devoted to excellence in providing professional
services and advice. We are focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. With access to the deep intellectual capital of 120,00 people worldwide, our member firms (including their affiliates) deliver services
in four professional area: audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Our member firms serve over one-half of the world's largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful, fast-growing global growth
companies. Our mission is to help our clients and our people excel.
Commitment and talent is what we look for. We seek people who can work effectively in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate leadership potential. We are looking
for people who are willing to take ownership and responsibility for tasks, and ready to respond to request from clients and senior personnel in a timely manner. Proficiency in written and spoken English is an advantage.
- Industry: Accounting/Audit/Tax Services