Muang Jobs Admin Officer (bangpoo) Position at Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Samutprakarn > Muang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Admin Officer (Bangpoo) in our business office, Bayer Thai Co., Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Admin Officer (bangpoo)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing a wide range of services to internal and external customers timely to ensure that daily operation runs smoothly;
- Responsible for environmental monitoring activities, health check-up, site events organizing to achieve company goals.
Scope (global, regional or local): Local
- Manage outsource packing service / canteen service / cleaning service / gardening service / transportation service / office supplies; process payment for non-PO invoices, HSE&Admin expenses;
- Organize site events / workshops / conference / engagement activities with site Welfare Committee on various occasions e.g. Songkran Festival/New Year/Outing trip/Food services/Community Outreach;
- Regular check and report all manufacturing licenses and contracts deadline for HSE team to renew or update.
- Lead and support People wellbeing/ HSE project execution at site; organize health check up program for site;
- Organize environmental monitoring activities follow local regulations and follow up actions; monitor energy consumption report;
- Manage site access control and visitors. Support site communication by creating and distributing site announcement / issue / event / emergency;
- Contribute to all relevant site programs such as BBS, OnePSS, WeInnovate…
- Other related assignment tasks.
Key Working Relation:
1. Production 2. Quality 3. Engineering 4. Controlling 5. Warehouse
1. Accounting 2. Procurement, Supplier and Vendor (for specific case) 3. Visitors
WHO YOU ARE
- BS Degree (Business Administration), Science (Occupational Health & Safety) or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required, preferably with production site
- Native Thai speaking; effective verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Highly collaboration and teamwork
- Self-motivation and Inspiration
- Be accountable
- Be able to work in Bangpoo site
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd
130/1 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Contact HR: +66 2 232 7011
|Address||Bayer Thai Co., Ltd., 239 หมู่ 4 ซอย 3C นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan, Thailand|
- Degree in BBA/Science/Health & Safety Related
- Min. 2-3 years admin exp in production site
- Good Command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.,a subsidiary of Bayer AG in Germany, was established in 1962. The company’s business structure consists of three
business subgroups;Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health and CropScience.
Corporate-Human Resources Division now has a challenging job opportunity with attractive remuneration package to offer:
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week