Phayathai Jobs Admin Assistant (new Graduate Welcome) Position at URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Phayathai and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Admin Assistant (New graduate welcome) in our business office, URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||URBAN MOBILITY TECH COMPANY LIMITED|
|Position||Admin Assistant (new Graduate Welcome)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Challenge yourself, master your administation and coordination skills, flexible hours!
What we look for
If you want to challenge and discover yourself, while making positive impacts, join us. With our fast growing pace, you can progress quickly with the company (both compensations and responsibilities) and grow into different position rapidly if you are ready, willing, and able.
Do not concern about your age or experiences. If you are driven, we are here to coach you for future role.
You will support People team to ensure that operation run smoothly by providing administration support on
- Accounting administration
- Managing company stock items
- Manage petty cash
- Purchasing administration
- Office purchasing
- HR administration
- Support HR Team (manage 500+ drivers) as needed
- HR Documentation
- HR activities
- Business administration
- Support business development work as needed
- Support with paper documents for company registration as needed
- Support business needs
- Potentially operate customer service as needed
- Support the company in other different roles as needed in an early stage company
- New graduates are welcome
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself
- Details oriented, Results oriented. Has experiences in delivering results, can be from university experiences or actual professional level
- Entrepreneurial spirit, make things happen, take risks, quick learner
- Good people and communication skill
- Drive for improvement
Who we are
We are a transportation tech company with extensive experiences in both software and hardware. With positive feedbacks from our pilot, we are preparing for expansion in Bangkok and many cities around the world. We are looking for leaders and champions to help us grow.
We are a small and agile team that will soon grow rapidly. We make things happen and are looking for similar entrepreneurial spirits to join our team.
- Good compensation, opportunities to earn more responsibilities and compensations in your early career
- Flexible hours that suits your lifestyle
- Meet people around the world, get to know them and make them happy
- Work with a talent team. Couple of us had worked in Silicon Valley, at Boston Consulting Group, and went to Stanford, Cambridge, Cornell, RWTH-Aachen
- We take our pride in people development, we care about you and how you will grow from working with us
- We are passionate about problem that we are solving
- Flexible hours
- 33 Space (close to BTS Ari, free shuttle service), Soi Pradipat 17, Pradipat Road, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Compensations & Benefits
- Flexible work hours policy
- On the job training/coaching
- Group Insurance (Health & Life)
- MuvMi Shuttle service
- Social welfare
|Address||Urban Mobility Tech Co. Ltd.(MuvMi), 17 Soi Pradipat, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Shape the future of mobility
- Challenge, dynamic, great responsibility
- Flexible work policy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a tech company that focuses on connecting commuters/travelers with mass transit (first/last mile problem). Our solution is an on-demand sharing service called
MuvMi (muvmi.co) to address typical issues of price and accessibility of first/last mile, while Tuk Tuk Hop (ww.tuktukhop.com) helps tourists hop around Bangkok main attractions.
We are expanding our operation and coverage areas rapidly, and will soon expand to other cities (including abroad). We are looking for champions to help us grow.
Our team consists of hands-on entrepreneurs with various technical backgrounds such as receiving PhD from Stanford University, working at Rambus in Silicon Valley, at Lotus Cars Ltd. in
England, researching with Volkswagen Electronic Research Laboratory in Silicon Valley, and over 10 years of experience in designing & manufacturing electric vehicles. On the business side, our team consists of business background from working at Boston Consulting
Group and running own businesses.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours