Bangkok Jobs Accounting & Reporting Specialist Position at ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting & Reporting Specialist. For those of you who live in Bangkok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Accounting & Reporting Specialist|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
As a Account.& Reporting Special-GA, you will be responsible for working in the finance team GBS FIOS in Bangkok, Thailand, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions.
You will be providing key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing statements of accounts, statements of sourcing, and application of funds to assist in financial decision-making.
- Participating in internal control testing and the preparation of required documentation
- Supporting the business (EL/IA/MO/RA) leadership team with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Contributing to timely and efficient communication with stakeholders to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- About 5-8 years of experience in an accounting role
- Experience in corporate income tax (CIT) / VAT / WHT submission
- Experience in balance sheet reconciliation
- Experience of computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, including SAP and Microsoft office
- Current holding CPD (Continuing Professional Development) in Thailand is advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
|Address||ABB Thailand (Head Office), SG Tower, 161/1 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- general accounting
- corporate income tax (CIT) / VAT / WHT
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven
by 110,00 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Wehas four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform.
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week