Wattana Jobs เจ้าหน้าที่ประสานงานต่างประเทศ (ภาษาเยอรมัน) Position at Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as เจ้าหน้าที่ประสานงานต่างประเทศ (ภาษาเยอรมัน) for our office.
This position requires a permanent working hours system which domiciled in Wattana and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 1 year experience in customer relations, hospital management field
- Have analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to handle complaints and customer’s confidential
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 1 year experience
- Ability to handle complaints and customer’s
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital.
Bumrungrad treats over 850,00 patients per year of which 270,00 patients are from outside Thailand.
Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA).
Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989.
BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus